Harish Prasad and Associates have sound experience in dispute resolution through representation in tribunals and courts in all jurisdictions as well as mediation and arbitration hearings.
Specialising in the provision of legal advice to businesses, our lawyers have a track record of delivering practical solutions to the legal challenges that all businesses face.
A large proportion of our work is generated through referrals, testimony to our clients satisfaction with our service.
Areas of experience include:
- Companies, Trusts and Partnerships
- Franchising – Establishment and structuring franchise agreements reviews and advice
- Legal Agreements – all kinds of custom commercial agreements
- Structuring and establishment of new and existing businesses (all types)
- Business Restructuring and Succession Planning
- Due Diligence – for all transactions
- Leasing – Commercial and Retail
- Property Law
- Liquor Licensing matters
- Employment Law (including trade restraints)
- Establishing and advising Associations and Charities
- Company, Business Name and Trade Marks searches
- New Business/Projects – assistance to establish and ongoing support
- Entertainment Law and Events
We encourage our solicitor team to appear personally before the courts and tribunals in which we deal.
We appear regularly in the Local, District, Supreme and Federal Court, as well as the Family Court and Land and Environment Court.
Our solicitors perform their advocacy work and only engage counsel in some of the more complex matters.
We advocate negotiated settlements where possible, but will not advise our clients to settle without all relevant information being available and only in circumstances where the settlement is fair and equitable.